Thursday, January 22, 2009

going, going, gone!

We made the big move to private status! Yep that's right. We had mixed feelings about it, and finally decided to switch. We would LOVE to invite all of you... friends, family, and even our blog stalkers out there, so be sure to leave us your e-mail as a comment so we can get you added if we haven't already. We want to continue to share our crazy life with you because let's be honest we LOVE to blog stalk all of you too! Our new blog address is: thec-hamfam.blogspot.com So drop us your e-mail so we can add ya!! Blog on Blogga's!

12 comments:

  1. Don't forget me! tpaynex2@gmail.com!
    T'Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you figured it all out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Add me candicehelmsherman@gmail.com
    You probably didn't know I was watching you ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Trav and Nikki! I found your blog through T'Ann's blog. How are you guys? Add me to your list: emilyortiz@gmail.com. I also wanted to tell you something funny! I moved to Colorado 3 years ago. We met this couple in our ward and went over to their house for dinner. Somehow the subject of missions came up and the guy started to show us some of his mission pictures. Well as I'm looking through them guess who I see? Travis! What a small world right? Trav, do you remember a guy named Brady Koenig from your mission? You can check out their blog by clicking on it from my blog. Here is my blog address: http://ortizfamily.blogspot.com
    Have a good weekend! Emily Ortiz (Hall)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love to keep up with you guys!
    jaime_colemere@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will you add me... I like to blog stalk ya'll! But you guys do have a way cute family!
    terasweet@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. please add us! tanya.hancuff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nikki, it's good to hear from you... Add us too!! eagles1@xmission.com...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, I'd love to be invited to your blog! I've popped over once or twice from Melissa's, those cheeks on Kohen are just too hard to resist!
    mikeandamyjackson@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. add me?! =)
    missjessiwoods@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete